This Life Racing X10 Expander features a dedicated low-latency protocol which is used to allow functions such as drive by wire throttle control, wheel speed frequency inputs for traction control or paddle shift gearbox control to be placed on X10 pins.
All of this hardware is packaged within a lightweight CNC billet aluminium case. Designed to be installed in the harshest of Motorsport environments.
Life Racing X10 Expander Specification:
- 10 user configurable general purpose low side PWM outputs
- 2 full bridges also configurable as 4 half bridges or 4 PWMs
- 10 user configurable general purpose analogue sensor inputs including 6 bipolar and frequency capable inputs
- 100MHz full duplex Ethernet for firmware upgrades
- 1 CAN 2.0B interface for dedicated slave link to master ECU
- 35 way AMP sealed connector
- CNC machined, O ring sealed, black anodised aluminium case
- Maximum dimensions including connector are 130x121x43mm
- Operating temperature up to 85°C
- Total mass ~360g
Warranty and Servicing
- This equipment comes with a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects and failures however misuse or damage will not be covered under warranty.
Here at Northampton Motorsport, we also offer a full wiring and fitting service as well as engine calibration on our in house Superflow AD30 2 wheel drive chassis dyno. For more information, please contact us and a member of our team would be happy to assist with your enquiry:
Estimated dispatch time within 10 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.