Variohm Throttle Position Sensor from Northampton Motorsport (left hand / clockwise) supplied with AMP econoseal connector and pins.
The Variohm Euro XPD D-Shaft TPS is a Non-Contacting Rotary Position Sensor. It is extremely robust and offers long life. It is IP68 protection rated, has selectable mounting options. The D-Shaft comes with a 32mm PCD mounting.
- Typical Life Cycle: >50 million movements (restriction by mechanics)
- Torque: < 0.1 Ncm
- Measuring range: 360º redundant, signal 1 cw, signal 2 ccw
- Housing: High grade temperature resistant plastic
- D-Shaft: Nylon 66
- Operating temperature: -40° C to +125° C (Short term 150º C)
- Vibration: 5…2000 Hz; Amax = 0.75 mm; amax = 20g to IEC 60068-2-6
- IP rating: IP68 (minimum)
- Supply Voltage: 5V +/- 0.5V
- Output signal: Ratiometric 5%…95% of supply (+/-25mv of specified electrical output range for both start & end voltage)
- Independant linearity: +/- 0.5% of each signal range
- Isolation resistance: 200 MΩ (500 VDC, 1 bar, 2s)
- Cable type: Raychem Spec 55, 24 AWG; Sleeving – Raychem DR25
- 1: Signal
- 2: +5v
- 3: Sensor Earth
This TPS is kept in stock at all times. Estimated dispatch time within one working day.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.