40 DCOE 18K Genuine Spanish Weber Carburettor.
This Historic 40 DCOE 18K Weber Carburettor model is as supplied to the Japanese market.
Please see Jetting Calibration information below:
- Venturi: 32mm
- Auxiliary Venturi: 3.5
- Main Jet: 125
- Emulsion Tube: F11
- Air Jet / Correction: 220
- Idle Jet: 55 F11
- Pump Jet: 45
- Pump Spill: 50
We can also supply this Carburettor with custom jet settings. If this is required, please leave a note whilst placing your order or contact us after your purchase.
This is a historic version of the 40DCOE, and features the following differences to the 40DCOE151
- Progression wells have plugs instead of screws
- Has no idle air bypass screws
- Has spring retained Auxiliary Venturis
- Has no raised galleries on the top cover
- Does not say Made in Spain on the top cover
Estimated dispatch time within 10 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.