Carbon Collective’s Air Force 1 Car Dryer delivers powerful, effective and contactless drying; whether you are at home, or on the go. Contactless drying ensures the prevention of swirls and scratches as opposed to traditional methods of drying. Perfect for soft paint, classic cars, motorcycles and hard to reach areas.
Portable, compact and easy to transport, the Carbon Collective Air Force 1 Car Dryer uses a single motor design, which outperforms most dual motor machines on the market today. This is due to cyclone motor technology, which produces greater airflow with lower friction. The cyclone technology also provides a 30% energy saving over traditional dryers.
A max power output of 2800W combined with a 600W heating element ensures the water is displaced or evaporated, stopping watermarks and leaving a perfectly streak-free finish. Air is filtered through a washable and removable air filter to ensure the safest possible drying, whether this is on paintwork, glass, chrome or hard to reach areas such as air vents or interiors.
The Air Force 1 Car Dryer is designed to dry an entire car without the need for an extension lead. The 5-metre hose and 5-metre power cable are long enough to ensure you aren’t restricted during drying.
The variable speed controller adjusts the airspeed and volume, whilst the two-way temperature switch allows hot air for drying and cold air for dust removal in interiors and awkward areas.
Air Force 1 Car Dryer Specification:
- Powerful and effective contactless drying
- 30% energy saving over traditional dryers
- 2 silicone coated interchangeable nozzles to adjust air pattern
- Variable-speed controller to easily adjust the airspeed and volume
- Neoprene coated handle to prevent heat transfer
- Heating range of 56 degrees celsius
- High impact, insulated ABS housing
- Air filter (washable & removable)
- Filtered air to ensure the safest possible drying
- Contactless drying to prevent swirls and scratches
- 2800W Single Motor Design
- 600W Heating Element
- 900G Blow Force
- 7 CBM Max Airflow
- 66,000 FPM Max Speed
- Wheels Included as Standard
- 2 Interchangeable Nozzles (Wide Nozzle and Round Nozzle)
- 5 Metre Hose
- 5 Metre Power Cable
- 74dB Noise Output
- Unit Weight: 4kg
The Air Force 1 Dryer is guaranteed against manufacturing defects for materials & build quality for one year from the original date of purchase. Carbon Collective will repair or replace the original dryer free of charge subject to the limitations specified in the manual. Accessories, hoses and nozzles are wear and tear items, these are excluded.
A range of Spare Parts for the Air Force 1 Car Dryer are also available separately:
- 5 Meter Replacement Hose
- Round Nozzle (Silicone Tipped)
- Wide Nozzle (Silicone Tipped)
Estimated dispatch time within 5 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.