Carbon Collective Exfoli-Block – Interchangeable Clay System
Replacing the need for traditional clay, Carbon Collectives patented polymer clay is designed to be safe on even the softest of paints. The open-cell foam interface absorbs wash solution, releasing it during the claying process. This prevents the panel from drying out, creating a safer claying process.
Re-usable up to 50 times, our Exfoli-Block has interchangeable clay pads with varying grades. This clay system comes complete with two interchangeable pads, Medium & Heavy.
Medium: For general use, will remove light surface contaminants, tree sap & fall out.
Heavy: For heavily contaminated surfaces, will remove tar, extensive fallout, waxes & sealants (not ceramic coatings) Ideal for lower sections, wheel barrels etc – Use with caution.
- The Exfoli-Block should only be used on clean, wet paint. Using a strong shampoo & water mix, submerge the block allowing the foam to absorb the solution
- Starting with the glass, lightly glide the block over the surface in straight, overlapping lines
- Return the block into the wash solution after every panel, rinsing the clay surface
- Once the clayed area feels smooth to the touch, repeat the process on the whole vehicle
- After completion, rinse & dry as normal
- Lubrication is important, never use just water
- Always bed the clay in on the glass first
- Never allow the panel to dry out during use
- Do not allow the system to come into contact with strong cleaners or high heat
- Heavy clay will strip waxes & sealants. Use with caution
Estimated dispatch time within 5 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.