HEX Hand Polishing Pads are designed to optimise the cut and finish of Carbon Collective Prima compound, increasing speed & cutting power without the need for a machine polisher. They are also created from the same foam as Carbon Collective HEX Machine Polishing Pads. Designed for polishing those awkward areas such as wheels, behind door handles & panel gaps, or for using on flat panels by hand.
The unique H.E.X pattern helps retain compound during polishing whilst helping to control product residue, allowing a longer work time, whilst the ergonomic design allows for easy use.
Carbon Collectives number system helps you select the right pad for the job, see details below:
- Compound 1: Heavy cut, for removing oxidation, correcting after wet sanding & rejuvenating older paints
- Compound 2: Medium cut, for removing deep scratches, correcting holograms & buffer trails
- Polishing 3: Heavy Polishing, for removing swirls & lighter scratches whilst restoring gloss & clarity
Also available at the checkout is a set set of all three HEX Hand Polishing Pads at a discounted price.
- Double sided H.E.X pattern.
- Slim 50mm design increases polishing action
- German Foams
- Will not leave behind swirls or marring
Estimated dispatch time within 5 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.