Carbon Collective HEX Machine Polishing Pads are designed to optimise your dual action machine polisher, increasing speed & cutting power.
The unique H.E.X pattern helps retain compound during polishing & lower surface temps, allowing a longer work time, whilst the wedge design utilises the 125mm backing plate, but allows a larger 150mm polishing area.
The slim 25mm pad construction helps to optimise the dual action polishing action, increasing cut.
Carbon Collectives number system helps you select the right pad for the job, see details below:
- Compound 1: Heavy cut, for removing oxidation, correcting after wet sanding & rejuvenating older paints
- Compound 2: Medium cut, for removing deep scratches, correcting holograms & buffer trails
- Polishing 3: Heavy Polishing, for removing swirls & lighter scratches whilst restoring gloss & clarity
HEX Machine Polishing Pads Specification
- Fits 125mm (5″) backing plates
- 150mm footprint
- Strong velvet velcro backing
- Centre Recess vents heat build up
- Slim 20mm design increases polishing action
- German Foams
- Will not leave behind swirls or marring
Estimated dispatch time within 5 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.