Unlike any other product on the market, Carbon Collectives revolutionary Sateen Rubber & Tyre Protectant creates a durable coating which bonds to the surface and cures to become dry to the touch. Ensuring no sling or transfer!
Sateen Rubber & Tyre Protectant anti-static properties repels dust, dirt & water, becoming the new active layer on the surface. Water-based & durable, providing a long-lasting UV protective layer on tyres & rubber, lasting weeks, not days! When 1 coat is applied, rubber is left with a rich satin finish, resistant to water, oil & dirt.
Layering up additional coats increases gloss levels. For a long-lasting wet-look finish, apply 2-3 coats, 15 minutes apart.
- Water Repellent
- Oil Repellent
- Dirt Repellent
- No Sling
- Satin Finish (1 coat)
- Gloss Finish (2-3 coats)
- Durability of 3+ weeks
- Ensure all previous tyre dressings and silicones have been removed prior to application
- Clean surface thoroughly with APC or Citrus Cleanser to remove dirt & old dressings
- Always apply on a dry surface, if possible dry with our Air Force 1 Dryer
- Apply 3-4 sprays onto one of our foam tyre applicators
- Apply evenly over the surface until the desired effect is achieved
- The coating will begin to clear as the coating cures
- Apply 2 coats for maximum gloss
You may also want to consider adding the Carbon Collective Tyre Dressing Applicator. The applicator makes it simple to apply dressings to the surface of the tyre, not your hands or alloys!
Estimated dispatch time within 5 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.