The Lithium XS is an advanced microprocessor controlled charger and maintainer specially designed for Lithium (12V LiFePO4) batteries. It has been specially designed for Lithium (12V LiFePO4) batteries. With up to 5A of charge current available, it can charge LiFePO4 batteries from 5Ah to 60Ah and maintain up to 120Ah. It’s easy to use, just connect it and charging starts immediately. There’s no need to disconnect your battery, any low voltage protection electronics will be reset automatically. The Lithium XS is a ‘connect and forget’ charger with 8 charging steps, a testing sequence that tells you if the battery can take and retain the charge, a unique maximisation step to restore full capacity and patented maintenance charging for maximum performance, even after months of inactivity.
- Ambient temperature: -20˚C to +50˚C
- Positioning: Portable (mounting possible)
- Warranty: 5 years
- Input: 220–240VAC, 50–60Hz, 0.65A max
- Output: 13.8V/14.4V, 5.0A max
- Back current drain*: Corresponding to less than 1Ah/month
- Battery types: 12V:, LiFePO₄
- Battery capacity: 5–120Ah
- Insulation class: IP65
*Back current drain is the current that drains the battery if the charger is not connected to the mains. CTEK chargers have a very low back current.
- Reverse polarity protection
- Splash proof and dust proof (IP65)
- Lithium XS Charger (x1)
- Connect Clamp1 (x1)
- Connect Eyelet M6 (x1)
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.