Facet Silver Top Cylindrical Industrial 24v Fuel Pump.
An industry standard for over 60 years, these lightweight compact pumps can be found in almost every conceivable application. With output ranges up to 170.3 liters/hour, .68 bar, these pumps will provide high-performance output for everything from racing cars to heavy duty agricultural and construction machinery. E10 E85 Compatible.
- Specification: Silver Top (Industrial)
- Voltage: 24v
- Earth: Neg
- Pressure (Psi): 4.0 to 5.0 PSI
- Flow: US Gallons/Hr 32
- Dry Prime Height in Mtrs: 0.6
- Thread Size: 1/8 npft
- Operating Temperature: -40º to +180° F (all Models)
- Fuel Union Installation: When fitting fuel unions, either wrap PTFE tape around the threads or use Loctite 243 to create a fuel proof seal
- Average Run Time or MTBF: 6000 hours
- Legal Requirements: Certified & Complies With EEC 95/54 Requirements
- Length: 140mm
- Height: 54mm
Please Note: The Facet Silver Top 24v Fuel Pump is not suitable for use in the aircraft industry.
Estimated dispatch time within 5 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.