Ford Duratec Piper Race Camshafts suitable for the 1.6 litre, 2.0 litre and 2.3 litre Duratec engines.
These engines were fitted as standard to the Fiersta ST150, Mk3 Mondeo and the 2005 Focus (2.0 16v). It is also commonly used in various race cars, kits cars and is commonly used in the Motorsport world.
This kit contains:
- 1 x (Pair) Ford Duratec Piper Race Camshafts (specification can be found below)
- 1 x (Set of 16) Ford Duratec Piper Double Valve Springs & Retainers
- 1 x Cam Timing Disc
- 1 x Cam Lube
- Application: Race
- Power Band: 3500 – 8500
- Duration Inlet: 300°
- Duration Exhaust: 288°
- Valve Inlet Lift: .517″ (13.13mm)
- Valve Exhaust Lift: .485″ (12.32mm)
- Timing Inlet: 48 – 72
- Timing Exhaust: 68 – 40
- Full Inlet Lift: 102°
- Full Exhaust Lift: 104°
- TDC Inlet Lift: .152″ (3.85mm)
- TDC Exhaust Lift: .152″ (3.85mm)
- Valve Inlet Clearance: .010″ (0.25mm)
- Valve Exhaust Clearance: .012″ (0.30mm)
These Ford Duratec Piper Race Camshafts are CNC ground from new blank camshafts to standard base circle size for standard diameter tappets.
Important Information: These Camshafts have been designed for use with Throttle Bodies and are not suitable for use with the original valve springs. Piper recommend the use of their Double Valve springs & Retainers (included) with this camshaft set along with a set of Vernier Pulleys (available separately). Due to the amount of lift on this cam profile, additional clearance is required between the pistons and the valves. This clearance can be created by either machining the standard pistons or installing forged pistons with larger valve cut outs.
For more information and fitting instructions, please see the Spec sheet below:
Estimated dispatch time within 5 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.