Ford Duratec Piper Ultimate Road Camshaft kit suitable for the 1.6 litre, 2.0 litre and 2.3 litre Duratec engines.
These engines were fitted as standard to the Fiersta ST150, Mk3 Mondeo and the 2005 Focus (2.0 16v). It is also commonly used in various race cars, kits cars and is commonly used in the Motorsport world.
This kit contains:
- 1 x (Pair) Ford Duratec Piper Ultimate Road Camshafts (specification can be found below)
- 1 x (Set of 16) Ford Duratec Piper Single Valve Springs & Retainers
- 1 x Cam Timing Disc
- 1 x Cam Lube
- Application: Ultimate Road
- Power Band: 2000 – 7000
- Duration Inlet: 276°
- Duration Exhaust: 276°
- Valve Inlet Lift: .402″ (10.21mm)
- Valve Exhaust Lift: .400″ (10.16mm)
- Timing Inlet: 30 – 66
- Timing Exhaust: 66 – 30
- Full Inlet Lift: 108°
- Full Exhaust Lift: 108°
- TDC Inlet Lift: .084″ (2.13mm)
- TDC Exhaust Lift: .082″ (2.08mm)
- Valve Inlet Clearance: .008″ (0.20mm)
- Valve Exhaust Clearance: .010″ (0.25mm)
These Ford Duratec Piper Ultimate Road Camshafts are CNC ground from new blank camshafts designed to suit the standard base circle size and standard diameter tappets.
Important Information: These Camshafts have been designed for use with Throttle Bodies and are not suitable for use with the original valve springs. Piper recommend the use of their Single Valve Springs & Retainers (included) with this camshaft set along with a set of Vernier Pulleys (available separately). This is the hottest cam profile from Piper for the Duratec engine which can be fitted without creating more valve to piston clearance.
For more information and fitting instructions, please see the Spec sheet below:
Estimated dispatch time within 5 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.