Ford Ecoboost (2.3L) Piper Ultimate Road Camshafts suitable for the 2.3 Litre Ecoboost engine.
The 2.3L Ford Ecoboost engine was fitted to a wide range of Fords including the Focus RS, Focus ST, Explorer, Mustang and Ranger. It is also found in the Lincoln Corsair & MKC as well as used in kit cars and various forms of Motorsport.
- Application: Ultimate Road
- Power Band: 2000-7500
- Duration Inlet: 264°
- Duration Exhaust: 256°
- Valve Inlet Lift: .427″ (10.85mm)
- Valve Exhaust Lift: .382″ (9.70mm)
- Timing Inlet: 3 – 81
- Timing Exhaust: 52 – 24
- Full Inlet Lift: 129°
- Full Exhaust Lift: 104°
- TDC Inlet Lift: .006″ (0.14mm)
- TDC Exhaust Lift: .052″ (1.33mm)
- Valve Inlet Clearance: .010″ (0.25mm)
- Valve Exhaust Clearance: .012″ (0.30mm)
For more information, please see the spec sheet below.
This Ford Ecoboost (2.3L) Piper Ultimate Road Camshafts are CNC ground from a new blank camshaft.
Please Note: These camshafts are not suitable use use with standard O.E valve springs. Piper recommend the use of their Single Valve Springs & Retainer Kit with these camshafts.
Estimated dispatch time within 5 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.