Optimate TEST is the ultimate 12 volt pocket tester for on-vehicle battery performance & alternator voltage testing that every service technician or gear head should have!
Easy to use! Connect clips to the battery or connect to an installed SAE battery lead, then:
- Check battery charge level: A low battery cranks (starts engine) poorly
- Start engine: OptiMate TEST records and indicates (for 20 sec) the lowest start volts.
- With engine running: Verify charging voltage from alternator and voltage regulator.
TIP: Low charge voltage causes poor battery performance. Too high charge voltage causes excessive gassing and will eventually damage a lead-acid battery. Too high charge voltage is Fatal for a LiFePO4 starter battery!
- Microprocessor accuracy
- Easy to follow instructions on rear panel of the tester
- Industry standard SAE 2-pin connector
- 40″ / 100cm battery clip set
- Fully sealed
A premium tester designed by TecMate. 3-year limited replacement warranty.
Estimated dispatch time within 5 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.