The ECUMaster EMU Pro-8 ECU comes complete with plug and pins ready for installation.
- Advanced fuelling model including closed-loop short and long-term trim algorithms combined with fuel film model gives exceptional accuracy of injectors control
- Software is designed to give the user unprecedented flexibility of configuration of strategies. The user may adjust the size of all tables in the software and the channels used on each table axis
- Bins values on the X and Y axis can be changed too, which increases the accuracy of the table readouts in non-linear parts of the described model
- Flexible system with custom functions, numbers, CAN inputs and CAN exports, well known from Power Management Unit (PMU) and Advanced Display Unit (ADU)
- Stand-alone sequential gearbox/ paddle-shift advanced strategy, up to 4 closed-loop stages, PWM solenoids control
- Number of outputs and inputs covering most demanding applications
- Engine type support – Four-stroke, two-stroke, rotary; up to 12 cylinders
- Oxygen sensor – 2 x internal LSU 4.9 controller, up to 4 sensors support
- 2 x DBW full support with auto-calibration
- User-defined table sizes up to 32×32
- Up to 4 VVT support, auto-calibration
- 2 x CAN 2.0A/B, 1 x LIN bus
- 2 x knock sensors
- Logging to external USB memory
- Up to 500 Hz data-logging
- 4 x EGT inputs (or high-precision analogue inputs)
- Total of 31 outputs and 24 inputs
- Custom user functions, numbers, tables, and outputs
- Water resistant IP 65 enclosure, bespoke CNC machined aluminium
- On-line parameters analysis displayed on the graph log
Its important to note that to connect the ECUMaster EMU Pro-16 ECU to a Laptop or PC, you will need the purchase the ECUMaster USB to CAN adaptor.
- Length: 165mm
- Width: 94.5mm
- Height: 38.1mm (includes plug)
For more information, please see the technical drawing below:
Here at Northampton Motorsport, we also offer a full wiring and fitting service as well as engine calibration on our in house Superflow AD30 2 wheel drive chassis dyno. For more information, please contact us and a member of our team would be happy to assist with your enquiry:
The ECUMaster EMU Pro-8 ECU is available for pre-orders only with launch scheduled in April 2023.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.