Evans Prep Fluid is a waterless engine flush suitable for all engine types. It has been specifically formulated to hygroscopically absorb water whilst flushing loose dirt and scale from the cooling system prior to filling with Evans Automotive & Performance Waterless Coolants.
- No Water: Prep Fluid contains no water eliminating the problems caused by water based coolants, increasing reliability and extending engine life.
- -40°c to +180°c: Prep Fluid has a boiling point above 180°c eliminating the risk of overheating and boil-over associated to water based coolants.
- Low Pressure: Prep Fluid generates 75% less vapour pressure than water based coolants, significantly reducing strain on hoses, seals and gaskets.
- Protection: Prep Fluid reduces cavitation erosion by 75% compared with water based coolants and eliminates oxidation corrosion.
- Long Life: Prep Fluid has been proven to last more than 20 years and a million miles in service without the need for replacement.
- Non Toxic: Prep Fluid has been tested and certified as Non Toxic by an EPA approved laboratory. It is biodegradable and will not bio-accumulate.
Evans Prep Fluid has been designed as a preparatory fluid. It helps remove residual water from engine cooling systems as part of the fluid conversion process.
- Physical State: Low Viscosity Synthetic Liquid
- Boiling Point: Above 180°C
- Freezing Point: Below -40°C
- Colour: Clear
- Odour: Almost odourless
- Taste: Slightly Sweet, Non-Toxic but not recommended for human consumption
ASTM & ISO Standards
Evans in association with ASTM committee D15.22 have developed a specific range of standards for waterless engine coolants. All Evans Coolants are manufactured in accordance with certified ISO procedural standards.
Estimated dispatch time within 3 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.