The Jenvey ETA2 Motorsport Electronic Throttle Actuator has been created specifically for use with motorsport and high performance engines. It will operate Jenvey individual throttle body systems as well as other applications requiring fast and accurate response within its operating range.
Jenvey recommend that set-up and tuning is only undertaken in conjunction with ECU suppliers and/or their recommended agents. Here at Northampton Motorsport, we have experience in calibrating these actuators on a range of ECU’s.
This product cannot be used with standard vehicle ECUs.
Mountings for linkage, position sensor and return springs on both sides.
- ETA2-SF4 and ETA2-TBP are standard configurations for single body 4 body kits and twin
- Operating lever type and location (LH or RH) – default is multi-position lever (ORU1+extender).
- Return spring – none, LH or RH, soft medium or strong – default is with no return spring.
- Actuator position feedback sensor – left or right (using Jenvey throttle position sensors, TP1 or TP8) – NOT INCLUDED.
- Temp range of operation: -20°C to 140°C
- Voltage range: 10V to 16V
- Gear ratio: 20:1
- Max torque: 3600Nmm
- Max allowable current: 8 amps
- Electrical connector: 2 pin AMP Superseal connector male pin
- Loom connector required: 2 pin AMP Superseal connector female pin
- Throttle position sensor: TP1, TP8 or any to fit an 8mm shaft with a 6mm flat
- Electrical connector (throttle position): TP1 and TP8 supplied with AMP Econoseal connector
- WIRING – Power on PIN 1 rotates the actuator anti-clockwise when looking at the side of the actuators with Jenvey logo and serial number.
- Mount orientation: Any
- Rotation: Maximum 100 degrees, clockwise or anti-clockwise.
- Limp home: adjustable to suit application in clockwise or anti-clockwise actuation
- Expected time: 0 to 100% (stable) < 0.08s as tested on 4 single SF bodies (soft springs)
- Unit weight: 500 grams
- Base unit cost: POA
- Max continuous (holding) current: < 2A
- Power off return time: Dependant on spring and throttle body specification – max 1 second
- Reduction gear material: XX + xx + 15% PTFE
- Max torque (motor): 180Nmm
- Motor No load speed (rpm): 5200
- Motor inertia: 42 gcm²
Estimated dispatch time within 10 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.