The Antigravity Batteries AG1601 is getting into the massive power arena with 480 Cranking Amps. It is the smallest 16-Cell lithium battery made at only 115mm Length, 80mm in depth and 133mm in height (to the top of the terminals).
This is the go to battery if you need very higher power in a compact size. It can turn over many of the larger V-Twin motor (up to 113 cubic inches) and is often chosen for Custom V-Twins where small size is needed. The AG1201 Lithium Battery is also popular for adventure bikes who want more power & capacity and also a favourite in Race cars.
Antigravity AG1601 Lithium Battery Specification:
- Size: (L) 115mm x (W) 80mm x (H) 133mm (Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads)
- Weight: 1.509 Kg
- Capable of everyday use in bikes up to 1600cc
- Large V-Twin motors up to 1600cc (96 Cubic inch)
- Race use bikes up to 2000cc (use may vary depending on modifications to motor and size of motor)
- Race use in Cars up to 3500cc (use may vary depending on modifications to motor and size of motor)
- You must only charge lithium batteries with a lithium specific battery charger. The use of any other type of battery charger is likely to damage the battery and invalidate the guarantee.
- If you use older bikes from the mid 1990’s and earlier you must update the charging systems to a modern voltage regulator. Damaged voltage regulators can over charge and damage lithium batteries.
You may also want to consider adding a CTEK Lithium XS Charger & Maintainer to complement this Antigravity AG1201 Lithium Battery along with a LC Fabrications Battery Tray.
Estimated dispatch time within 5 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.