Antigravity H6 / Group-48 (16 Volt) Lithium Race Car Battery:
- H6/Group-48 (16-Volt) OEM Automotive Case size (directly replace stock battery)
- L x W x H: 273 x 178 x 190mm (10.75 x 7 x 7.5 inches)
- Weight: 7.4 Kg
- Amp Hours: 30 AH
- High Power: 1500 Cranking Amps
- Complete Battery Management System built-in
- Ultra-Lightweight: Drop up to 18 Kg’s instantly! 70% lighter than lead
- Safest Battery Technology using full BMS and Lifepo4 Lithium chemistry
Full Antigravity H6 / Group-48 (16 Volt) Lithium Race Car Battery specification can be found below:
Antigravity Batteries have changed the game again with their Lithium-Ion Car Batteries with this 16-Volt H6 Car Battery which is designed for Race use. The intelligent Lithium Automotive Battery does not have their Re-Start built-in jump-starting feature but offers a deeper level of Discharge for more usable Capacity and more Power for Cranking. It also offers a full Battery Management System (BMS) to protect the battery from over-discharge and over-charge as well as having Thermal Protections.
Built in BMS for safety and long life
The Antigravity 16 Volt Race Car Battery offers the latest technology for the safest, longest life cycle possible. With superior on-board Battery Management System (BMS) offers Safety Circuitry to prevent Over-Discharge and Over-Charge. It also and has Short-Circuit protections, while additionally offering Cell Balancing and Thermal protections. These advanced features of the BMS make the battery not only as safe as possible, but also extend the life of the battery by keeping the battery in the prime operating zone and not allowing damage to the battery by accidental discharge. Therefore creating the longest possible Life Cycle. From 7-9 years are expected from the Antigravity Car Batteries depending on use and climate.
The Antigravity Batteries 16-Volt Battery only comes in the H6 size due to its specialized use in vehicles that are Race specific. The H6 size is as compact as possible and is one of the most popular sizes in Batteries. This is why Antigravity decided to build the Race Car Battery in that particular size.
Please check our Car Battery Fitment & Sizer Guide and Car Battery Installation pages for details.
The ultralight Antigravity Re-Start batteries weigh from 4 to 7Kg (8 lbs to 16.5 lbs) depending on the model. On average this equates to a weight loss from 16 to 27Kg (35- 60 lbs) over a typical lead/acid battery! The incredible weight savings will increase your vehicle’s performance in several key areas such as handling, allowing shorter braking distances, improved acceleration and even better fuel mileage. Additionally, Antigravity Lithium-Ion batteries can be one of the most economical weight loss products on the market!
The high cranking power of the Antigravity Lithium-Ion Battery can start Motors up to 900 Horsepower easily! Additionally for even more weight loss you can go with a smaller Amp Hour Battery if you want the lightest weight possible. Power will rarely be an issue being our small batteries will easily turn over Hi-Performance motors up to 600 horsepower!
At a full 30Amp Hours, the 16-volt Antigravity Battery can keep your car on the strip most of the time all day without a recharge. The Antigravity H6 / Group-46 Lithium Race Car Battery outperforms lead/acid batteries in high discharge applications by 2 to 1.
Antigravity 16v Battery coupled with the Antigravity 16 volt Lithium Charger offers very fast recharging between rounds when necessary. Lithium can charge at over twice the rate of Lead/Acid Batteries.
- H6 / Group-48: Available in 30AH only (Cranking Performance better than a 90Ah Lead Battery)
- H6-30-16: 30 Amp Hours – 1500 Cranking Amps
- Full Battery Management System: (BMS) including Over-Discharge, Over-Charge, Short Circuit, Thermal Protections and Cell Balancing.
- Compact Fitment: The H6 size is a good Universal fitment for most Race Cars and easily fits in most typical Car Battery areas with minor modifications.
- Longer Life: Up to and over 3x the lifecycle of lead/acid and other Lithium batteries due to the full Battery Management system.
- High Power: Up to 3x the Cranking Amps of similar sized lead/acid battery. Better Starting and higher voltage at start-up.
- Ultra-lightweight: The Antigravity 16-Volt Battery can be as much as 70% lighter than the Lead/Acid equivalent. This equates to roughly 25-55 lbs of instant weight-loss just by changing out the battery! That makes the Antigravity Lithium-Ion Battery the most cost-effective weight-loss product hands-down, while offering better starting, handling and braking! A real performance value!
- Low Self-Discharge: Antigravity Lithium Batteries do not self-discharge like Lead/Acid Batteries. They offers a longer storage time provided and there are not excessive Parasitic Drains on the battery.
- Durability and Car Safe: Much more resilient to vibration than Lead/Acid. Incredibly shock and vibration resistant; no liquids or acid inside to spill or drain out. Will not release dangerous Hydrogen while charging and will not leak liquids that are damaging to your finish or chassis such as acid.
- Environmentally Safer Battery: No Acid or Heavy Metals such as Lead, Cadmium, or Mercury. Always remember to recycle your batteries responsibly!
You may also want to consider adding a Antigravity 16 Volt Lithium Battery Charger to complement this H6/Group-48 Lithium Car Battery.
Estimated dispatch time within 5 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.