Antigravity H8/Group-94 Lithium Car Battery:
- H8/Group 49 OEM Automotive Case size (directly replace stock battery)
- LxWxH: 349 x 179 x 190 mm (13.75 x 7 x 7.5 inches)
- Amp Hours: 60AH or 80AH (please select from the option above)
- High Power: 60AH=1800, 80AH=2000 Cranking Amps
- Exclusive Re-Start Technology (Wireless Remote Jump-Starting)
- Complete Battery Management System built-in
- Ultra-Lightweight: Drop up to 40 lbs (18 Kg) instantly! 70% lighter than lead
- Safest Battery Technology using full BMS and Lifepo4 Lithium chemistry
Full Antigravity H8/ Group-94 Lithium Car Battery specification can be found below:
Lightweight OEM Sized Lithium Batteries with Wireless Remote Built-In Jump Starting!
The first Intelligent Lithium-Ion Automotive Battery that won’t leave you stranded!
Antigravity Batteries has changed the game again with their latest Lithium-Ion Car Batteries. The newest Re-Start line of batteries offers built-in Wireless Jump-Starting! That means if your battery is ever discharged, simply press the Button on the provided Keyfob, start the car and drive away! No need for a Jump-Starter or Roadside Assistance. You don’t even have to open the bonnet to access the battery and can do it from the safety of sitting in your car! If you want to also track your battery status via Bluetooth, you can use the Antigravity Lithium Battery Tracker.
Built-in Jump Starting
Never stranded again… Antigravity’s amazing Re-Start technology is the first battery ever to offer wireless remote-activated built-in jump starting. (Can also be activated manually by pressing restart button on top of battery.) So it won’t allow you to get stranded with a dead battery! For example if you left your lights on the intelligent Battery Management System (BMS) in the battery would put itself to sleep before being drained dead, yet save just enough energy to start your vehicle again and get you out of that emergency. With the included Wireless Remote Keyfob you can activate the Jump-Starting without ever opening the bonnet of the car. Simply press the Keyfob Button, start your car and drive away.
Full Battery Management
Built in BMS for safety and long life
The Antigravity Batteries Re-Start system offers the latest technology for the safest, longest life cycle possible. Antigravity’s superior on-board Battery Management System (BMS) offers safety circuitry to prevent over-discharge and over-charge. It also has short-circuit protections, while additionally offering cell balancing and thermal protections. These advanced features of the BMS make the battery not only as safe as possible but also extend the life of the battery by keeping the battery in the prime operating zone and not allowing damage to the battery. Therefore creating the longest possible Life Cycle. From 7-9 years are expected from the Antigravity Re-Start batteries depending on use and climate.
Exact Drop-in Fitment
Exact fit for most vehicles
The Antigravity Re-Start automotive batteries come in exact fit OEM sizes for most all performance and passenger cars/trucks. Antigravity are the First Lithium-Ion Battery company to offer the most popular BCI Sizes of H5/Group 47, H6/Group 48, H7/Group 94R, Group 51R and others. These are standard sizes in most all Cars and Trucks. Whether you have a Porsche, Lamborghini, GTR, Mustang, Camaro, Corvette, Viper, BMW, Audi, Subaru or other Performance Car, Antigravity have a model that can fit. But keep in mind Lithium isn’t only for performance cars; it works great in passenger cars too! (Please check our Car Battery Fitment & Sizer Guide and Car Battery Installation pages for details).
The ultralight Antigravity Re-Start batteries weigh from 4 to 7Kg (8 lbs to 16.5 lbs) depending on the model. On average this equates to a weight loss from 16 to 27Kg (35- 60 lbs) over a typical lead/acid battery! The incredible weight savings will increase your vehicle’s performance in several key areas such as handling, allowing shorter braking distances, improved acceleration and even better fuel mileage. Additionally, Antigravity Lithium-Ion batteries can be one of the most economical weight loss products on the market!
The high cranking power of the Antigravity Lithium-Ion Battery can start Motors up to 900 Horsepower easily! Additionally for even more weight loss you can go with a smaller Amp Hour Battery if you want the lightest weight possible. Power will rarely be an issue being our small batteries will easily turn over Hi-Performance motors up to 600 horsepower!
AMP Hour / Capacity Options
At Antigravity Batteries, they realize customers have different applications. They offer different Amp Hour Capacities in the same Case Size for most of our automotive batteries. For example the H6 Case Size is used in the Porsche 911 Series of Cars but is also used in some SUVs. So a higher Amp Hour Capacity Battery will be desirable in an SUV but the Porsche owner might want to lose as much weight as possible for Track use. We have a 24 Ah H6 Size battery that saves another 10lbs and benefits the Porsche Owner. You can choose the option that suits your application the best. Antigravity have most models available in 24Ah, 30Ah, 40Ah and 60Ah.
Amp Hours Comparison
- H8/Group-94: Available in 60A and 80AH (Cranking Performance better than a 90Ah Lead Battery)
- AG-H8-60-RS: 60 Amp Hours – 1800 Cranking Amps
- AG-H8-80-RS: 80 Amp Hours – 2000 Cranking Amps
Performance Vehicles that use H8/Group 94 size
The H8/Group 49 Battery is one of the most used battery sizes for Performance Cars, along with the H6, and H7. The 3 battery sizes make up about 90% of the batteries found in most European and most Modern American Performance Cars including Porsche, Audi, BMW, Lamborghini, Ferrari, VW, Dodge Vipers/Chargers/Challengers, Chevy Camaros, and many more.
Please see the Antigravity Car Battery Fitment & Size guide page for more information.
Features & Benefits
- First Battery with wireless Built-In Jump-Starting: Wireless Keyfob Remote actuated Emergency Jump Starting. So you won’t be stranded by a dead battery ever again!
- Full Battery Management System (BMS): Including Over-Discharge, Over-Charge, Short Circuit, Thermal Protections and Cell Balancing.
- Re-Start technology: The re-start battery has self-restarting capabilities. It intelligently monitors its status and if it senses over-discharge it will put itself into a sleep mode, yet saves enough energy to allow you to re-start your vehicle. Simply press the Wireless Keyfob.
- OEM Fitment: Exact Lead/Acid Replacement sizes. No additional modifications or trays necessary to install.
- Longer Life: 2x to 3x the lifecycle of lead/acid and other Lithium batteries due to full Battery Management system.
- High Power: Up to 3x the Cranking Amps of similar sized lead/acid battery. Better Starting and higher voltage at start-up.
- Ultra Lightweight: The Antigravity Re-Start Battery can be as much as 70% lighter than the Lead/Acid equivalent. This equates to roughly 25-55 lbs of instant weight-loss just by changing out the battery! That makes the Antigravity Lithium-Ion Battery the most cost-effective weight-loss product hands-down, while offering better starting, handling and braking! A real performance value!
- Low Self-Discharge: The Re-Start Battery does not self-discharge like Lead/Acid Batteries. It offers a longer storage time provided there are not excessive Parasitic Drains on the battery.
- Durability and Car Safe: Much more resilient to vibration than Lead/Acid. Incredibly shock and vibration resistant; no liquids or acid inside to spill or drain out. Will not release dangerous Hydrogen while Charging and will not leak liquids that are damaging to your finish or chassis such as acid.
- Environmentally Safer Battery: No Acid or Heavy Metals such as Lead, Cadmium, or Mercury. Always remember to recycle your batteries responsibly!
You may also want to consider adding a CTEK Lithium XS Charger & Maintainer to complement this Antigravity H8/Group 94 Lithium Car Battery.
Estimated dispatch time within 5 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.