This is the smallest battery in the Antigravity Batteries line up. At a miniscule 110mm Length, 32mm Depth and 95mm height (to the top of the terminals) this battery offers extreme power in the most compact size in Lithium Motorsport batteries. This battery is best used for applications where extreme weight loss and ultra-compact size are desired.
The AG401 battery is often chosen for Performance applications where compact size and low weight are desired. Can start inline 4-Cylinder motors up to 600cc for race use, or up to 250cc for everyday street use in scooters. Also a favourite of custom builders who want the smallest battery to tuck out of the way.
Antigravity AG401 Lithium Battery Specification:
- Size: (L) 110mm x (W) 32mm x (H) 95mm (Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads)
- Weight: 442g
- Capable of everyday use in bikes up to 250cc
- Race use for Enduro and MX electric start bikes up to 450cc (If you have a 250cc 2-stroke you will need to use the Antigravity Batteries AG801)
- Race and Track Day use in inline 4 cylinder 600cc sport bikes (Honda CBR600 rider should use the Antigravity Batteries AG801)
- Custom builds like café racers or small bore customs up to 350cc.
- You must only charge our lithium batteries with a lithium specific battery charger. (Such as the Optimate battery chargers offered on this website). The use of any other type of battery charger is likely to damage the battery and invalidate the guarantee.
- If you use older bikes from the mid 1990’s and earlier you must update the charging systems to a modern voltage regulator. Damaged voltage regulators can over charge and damage lithium batteries.
You may also want to consider adding a CTEK Lithium XS Charger & Maintainer to complement this Antigravity AG401 Lithium Battery.
Estimated dispatch time within 5 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.