Never stranded again… Antigravity Batteries introduces the ground breaking ATX-30 Re-Start Lithium Battery – the first batteries with built-in jump starting! The revolutionary ATX-30 Battery intelligently monitors its status, and just before going completely dead puts itself to sleep with just enough energy to get your vehicle started again. Simply press the Re-Start button located on the battery, start your vehicle and drive away… No more dead battery emergencies or being stranded!
Is your battery hard to reach in your motorcycle or vehicle? Use the Re-Start Remote accessory to activate the built-in Jump Starting of the battery, instead of having to access the battery and push the Re-Start button. Simply connects to your existing Battery Charging Harness (SAE/Battery Tender type) to remotely activate the Re-Start feature of the battery. No need to remove your seat or access the battery.
The Antigravity ATX-30 RS is an extremely lightweight and high-power Lithium-Ion replacement battery for the heavy lead/acid YTX30 battery found in many Motorcycles and Powersport Vehicles. The ATX30-RS offers the first full Battery Management System (BMS) found on a Powersport Battery and includes low-voltage cut-off, over-discharge protections, over-charge protections, and thermal protections with real-time lithium-ion cell balancing. If you want to also track your battery status via Bluetooth, you can use the Lithium Battery Tracker.
Antigravity ATX-30 Re-Start Lithium Battery Specification:
The ATX-30 Re-Start battery can also be used in Hi-Performance Automotive and Racing applications where extremely high cranking power and massive weight reduction in a very compact size are desired.
Please note: For later model Ford Mustang, and Focus models, the PCM controlled “Smart Charging System” is not compatible with the Re-Start feature. (Please see Important Information toggle below for more information).
For Automotive applications, be sure to also check our ATX30-HD “Heavy Duty” version which might better suit your needs.
To give you an idea of the power of this battery, the ATX30-RS can easily start Motors up to 700 Horsepower yet the ATX30-RS weighs less than 3KG! At a massive 880 Cranking Amps in an extremely compact size, this battery offers the most power in the smallest package you can find for your vehicle. Additionally it features the exclusive Re-Start feature so you won’t get stranded with a dead battery.
- World’s First Battery with Built-in Jump Starting using our Re-Start Technology.
- World’s First Powersport Battery with a full Battery Management System (BMS) including Over-Discharge, Over-Charge*, Thermal Protections and Cell Balancing.
- Re-Start Technology: The Re-Start Battery intelligently monitor its status; if it senses over-discharge it will put itself into a sleep mode, yet saves enough energy to allow you to Re-Start your vehicle. Simply press the Re-Start button on battery.
- Longer Life: Up to twice the lifecycle of lead/acid, and other Lithium batteries due to full Battery Management system.
- Hi- Power: Up to 2 Times the Cranking Amps of similar sized lead/acid batteries. Better Starting and higher voltage at start-up.
- Ultra Lightweight: Up to 70% lighter than equivalent lead/acid battery. Up to 6.8 Kg’s in bikes or 18 Kg’s in some Race Cars. Carbon Fibre costs thousands to lose a pound of weight; with the battery a few hundred pounds will lose roughly 3.6 to 14 Kg’s and offers better starting and handling!
- 4 Terminal Design: Allows easy installation in any vehicle. Fits right or left hand Negative or Positive connections. No more looking for the correct Terminal locations in certain bikes.
- Low Self-Discharge: Re-Start Batteries do not self-discharge like Lead/Acid Batteries. They can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when bike is off. I.e. alarms, ECUs, GPS, heated grips, and other accessories the vehicle might have).
- Durability: Antigravity lithium batteries are shock and vibration resistant making them perfect for Racing, and other applications requiring a durable battery.
- Mounting: You can mount our battery in any orientation, there are no liquids to spill or drain out.
- Environmentally Safer Battery: No Acid or Heavy Metals such as Lead, Cadmium, or Mercury.
(*Over-Charge protection will not protect from a faulty/old Voltage Regulator spiking Hi-Voltages to Battery. If you have a Pre-1990s Motorcycle replace your voltage regulator; it is over 25 year old and most likely broken by now.)
- For replacement of all OEM Lead/Acid Batteries of same size.
- Excellent for every day use in bikes up to 2500cc.
- Great for extra large, high-performance V-Twin motors.
- Excellent for Harley Davidson Touring Bikes and other large Touring bikes that use the YTX30 size batteries.
- Excellent for use in Performance and Race Cars of all types including large V-8 Racing Motors up to 800 Horsepower. Please check the RS-30 Lithium Automotive Battery when more power and capacity is needed
- If you use older bikes from the mid 1990’s and earlier you must update the charging systems to a modern voltage regulator. Damaged voltage regulators can over charge and damage lithium batteries).
- Due to their excessively high current draw, the restart & heavy duty series of batteries are not suitable for bikes with large, modified or custom V Twin engines.
- Use only Lithium specific Motorsport Chargers to charge this battery!
- Do not use Lead/Acid Chargers!
- FORD OWNERS: Due to Ford’s own vehicle “PCM Controlled Smart Charging System”, the ATX-30 and other Re-Start Models are not fully compatable with this Ford System. At present, Antigravity’s Re-Start Batteries are not recommended for Ford Vehicles unless the Forscan Tool is used to change to the non-Smart Charge system within the car. Antigravity are currently working on a solution for this. They recommend the Antigravity YTX-20 and YTX12-24 models since they do not have the restart feature. Please note, these Batteries do not have a low-voltage cut-off to Protect from Over-Discharge. They are recommended only for Race or Hi-Performance use where monitoring of the Battery’s Voltage is done more often.
- For Custom V-Twin applications with Motor sizes over 103 Cubic Inches, and when a higher compression, or modified motor is being used, Antigravity do not recommend the Re-Start version of their batteries due to the extremely high current draw of these Larger V-Twin Motors. Please use the following models for Large -Twin Applications: YTX20, YTX12-24, YTX12-20, or V-10.
You may also want to consider adding a CTEK Lithium XS Charger & Maintainer to complement this Antigravity ATX-30 Re-Start Lithium Battery.
Estimated dispatch time within 5 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.