The Antigravity Batteries AG801 8-Cell Motorsports battery is one of the most popular models. It is an extremely powerful battery in a small package. At a very small 110mm in length, 58mm in depth and 95mm in height (to the top of the terminals) this battery offers extreme power in the most compact size in Lithium Motorsport batteries.
This battery is best used for applications where extreme weight loss and ultra-compact size are desired and can be used for bike from 600cc street use and 1200cc race use.
Antigravity AG801 Lithium Battery Specification:
- Size: (L) 110 mm x (W) 58 mm x (H) 95 mm (Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads)
- Weight: 784 g
- Capable of everyday use in bikes up to 550cc
- Great for use in all enduro bikes used for trail riding up to 550cc
- Race use for Enduro and MX electric start bikes up to 800cc. (Excluding BMW 800cc or above and V Twin)
- Race and Track Day use in motors up to 1200cc. High Performance motors should use Antigravity AG1201 Lithium Battery (Excluding BMW 800cc or above and V Twin)
- Custom builds like cafe racers or small bore customs up to 800cc. (Excluding BMW 800cc or above and V Twin)
- You must only charge lithium batteries with a lithium specific battery charger. The use of any other type of battery charger is likely to damage the battery and invalidate the guarantee.
- If you use older bikes from the mid 1990’s and earlier you must update the charging systems to a modern voltage regulator. Damaged voltage regulators can over charge and damage lithium batteries.
Estimated dispatch time within 5 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.