Never again worry about getting stranded with a dead battery thanks to the Antigravity ATX-20 Re-Start Battery! Antigravity Batteries introduces their ground-breaking “Re-Start (RS)” line of batteries – the first batteries with built-in jump starting! The revolutionary ATX20-RS Re-Start Battery intelligently monitors its status, and just before going completely dead puts itself to sleep with just enough energy to get your vehicle started again. Simply press the Re-Start button located on the battery, start your vehicle and drive away… No more dead battery emergencies or being stranded!
The Antigravity ATX-20 RS is an extremely lightweight and high-power Lithium-Ion replacement battery for the heavy lead/acid YTX20 battery found in many Motorcycles and Powersport vehicles. The ATX20-RS offers the first full Battery Management System (BMS) found on a Powersport Battery and includes low-voltage cut-off, over discharge, over-charge, and thermal protections with real time lithium-ion cell balancing.
The ATX-20 Re-Start battery can also be used in Hi-Performance Automotive and Racing applications where extremely high cranking power and massive weight reduction in a very compact size are desired. As with most all our batteries, you can easily bolt on Automotive Terminal Adapters for use in high performance automotive applications.
To give you an idea of the power of this battery, the ATX20-RS can easily start Motors up to 700 Horsepower yet the ATX20-RS weighs less than 5 pounds! At a massive 680 Cranking Amps in an extremely compact size, this battery offers the most power in the smallest package you can find for your vehicle. Additionally it features our exclusive RE-START feature so you won’t get stranded with a dead battery.
Antigravity ATX-20 Re-Start Lithium Battery Specification:
- World’s First Battery with Built-in Jump Starting using Re-Start Technology.
- World’s First Powersport Battery with a full Battery Management System (BMS) including Over-Discharge, Over-Charge*, Thermal Protections and Cell Balancing.
- Re-Start Technology: The Re-Start Battery intelligently monitor its status; if it senses over-discharge it will put itself into a sleep mode, yet saves enough energy to allow you to Re-Start your vehicle. Simply press the Re-Start button on battery.
- Longer Life: Up to twice the lifecycle of lead/acid, and other Lithium batteries due to full Battery Management system.
- Hi Power: Up to 2 Times the Cranking Amps of similar sized lead/acid batteries. Better Starting and higher voltage at start-up.
- Ultra Lightweight: Up to 70% lighter than equivalent lead/acid battery. Up to 15 lbs in bikes or 40 pounds in some Race Cars. Carbon Fiber costs thousands to lose a pound of weight; with our LiFePO4 battery a few hundred dollars will lose roughly 8-15 pounds and offers better starting and handling!
- 4 Terminal Design: Allows easy installation in any vehicle. Fits right or left hand Negative or Positive connections. No more looking for the correct Terminal locations in certain bikes.
- Low Self-Discharge: Re-Start Batteries do not self-discharge like Lead/Acid Batteries. They can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when bike is off, i.e. alarms, ECUs, GPS, heated grips, and other accessories the vehicle might have).
- Durability: Our lithium batteries are shock and vibration resistant making them perfect for Racing, and other applications requiring a durable battery.
- Mounting: You can mount our battery in any orientation, there are no liquids to spill or drain out.
- Environmentally Safer Battery: No Acid or Heavy Metals such as Lead, Cadmium, or Mercury.
(*Over-Charge protection will not protect from a faulty/old Voltage Regulator spiking Hi-Voltages to Battery. If you have a Pre-1990s Motorcycle replace your voltage regulator; it is over 25 year old and most likely broken by now.)
- For replacement of all OEM Lead/Acid Batteries of same size.
- Excellent for every day use in bikes up to 2200cc.
- Great for extra large, high-performance V-Twin motors.
- Excellent for Touring Bikes, Adventure Bikes and Bikes where extreme power and larger Amp Hour capacity are needed.
- Excellent for use in Race Cars of all types including large V-8 Racing Motors up to 700 Horsepower.
- Not for use with PWC.
- Replaces YTX & GYZ Models
OEM battery sizes
The lithium ATX-20-RS is a direct replacement for the following OEM battery sizes:
- If you use older bikes from the mid 1990’s and earlier you must update the charging systems to a modern voltage regulator. Damaged voltage regulators can over charge and damage lithium batteries
- Due to their excessively high current draw, the restart & heavy duty series of batteries are not suitable for bikes with large, modified or custom V Twin engines
- Use only Lithium specific Chargers to charge this battery
- Do not use Lead/Acid Chargers
You may also want to consider adding a CTEK Lithium XS Charger & Maintainer to complement this Antigravity ATX-20 Re-Start Lithium Battery.
Estimated dispatch time within 5 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.