Carbon Collectives Oracle Inorganic Ceramic Coating is one of the most advanced coatings they have ever created with ultra hydrophobic properties and unparalleled gloss enhancement.
It is also one of the most diverse coatings on the market, improving the depth of satin and matt finishes whilst being safe to use on a vast variety of surfaces including: Paint, PPF, Vinyl Wraps, Gel Coat, Carbon Fibre, Bare Metal, Aluminium and Stainless Surfaces, Plastic Grills, Trim and Headlights.
Oracle allows you to spend more time driving & less time cleaning, creating a highly repellent coating on the surface which is extremely low maintenance, no more waxing or re-application is needed.
Safe to be used on the following finishes:
- Matt finishes
- Satin finishes
- Gloss finishes
- Vinyl & PPF
- Enhances gloss, matt & satin finishes
- Ultra hydrophobic
- Makes surface easier to maintain
- Water repellency angle of 110º
- Draining angle as low as 17º
- Wipe on, wipe off application
- Longer working time (2-3 minutes before removal)
- Low solvents
- 3.5H hardness
- Durable for a minimum of 2-3 years
- Durable for 3 Years when paired with Platinum Paint (as a base)
- More durable & longer lasting than dealer supplied protection
- High chemical resistance
- 30ml Bottle of Oracle Inorganic Ceramic Coating
- 2x 75mm Microfibre Applicators
- Foil Packaging with Instructions
Estimated dispatch time within 5 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.