Today, motorsport success relies largely on data analysis. Important factors include tyre and brake disc temperatures. ECUMaster are proud to introduce their new thermal cameras, delivering real-time, precise contactless temperature readings. Measured data is sent over CAN BUS and can be recorded and displayed by other devices (e.g.ADU). ECUMaster’s user configurable sensors take precise reading (error less than 3°C) at up to 16 points per-tyre with a range from 0° to 255°C (tyres temperature sensor) or up to 950°C (brake disc version).
All data is transmitted with a frequency of up to 50Hz over the flexible user configurable CAN stream allowing for easy integration of our sensors with any data system. Is worth mentioning that a fully accessible CAN stream configuration enables the use of multiple sensors in one car without the risk of messages IDs clashing.
- Operating supply voltage 6-22V, immunity to transients according to ISO 7637
- Reverse polarity protection Yes, internal up to 16V
- Temperature range -40 to +85°C
- Enclosure IP67, bespoke CNC machined aluminium
- Size and weight 40x34x13mm (case), 46g (with harness)
- Connector Deutsch DTM04-4P
- CAN-bus bitrate 1Mbps, 500kbps, 250kbps, 125kbps
- PC communication Using USB to CAN interface (ECUMASTER USBtoCAN, PEAK, Kvaser)
- Measurement points 16
- Temperature range 0 – 255 °C
- Field of view 125° x 25° (horizontal, vertical)
Estimated dispatch time within 10 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.