Why the Jenvey Direct to Head Throttle Body kit over the standard BMW kit?
- With the Jenvey E30 M3 Direct to head kit, we use butterfly throttle bodies compared to the slide throttles that BMW fit as standard. Butterfly throttle bodies tend to achieve a lot better air to fuel mix.
- Testing showed an increase of 18ft pound torque mid-range and 7 – 8 HP above the standard M3 throttle bodies.
- The Jenvey Throttle Bodies have a 52mm butterfly where as the standard BMW and other kits on the market use 48mm, this means that more air can be pulled into the engine.
- Raised upper port level to improve flow characteristics.
- Thick wall casting around the head flange to allow port matching at any head spec.
- Underslung injector mounts for better fuel atomisation.
- Linkage can be mounted front or rear, upper or lower.
- The air horns flange works with Jenvey air boxes & backpates along with Jenvey air horns.
- Options for forced induction have been incorporated into the design.
- Increased value for money over the standard re-manufactured throttle bodies available on the market.
This Throttle Body kit is assembled to order and the lead time can vary. Estimated dispatch time within 10 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.