Mini Comms Hub Specification:
- Powerful RISC CPU for advanced strategy execution
- Real time maths up to 8000 operators a second
- 6 user configurable general purpose analogue sensor inputs
- 4 user configurable switch inputs
- Twin 100 MHz full duplex Ethernet for calibration, configuration and ECU streaming
- 2 CAN 2.0B interfaces with fully flexible CAN configuration
- RS232 serial interface
- USB 2.0 for bulk data storage on USB stick
- Unlimited USB logging memory either standalone or streaming from an LR ECU
- 8V to 80V input voltage range with reverse polarity protection
- Regulated 5V sensor supply output
- 2x Deutsch Autosport connectors with a total of 44 pins
- 1x Datakey receptacle for Datakey USB
- CNC machined, black anodised aluminium case
- Maximum dimensions including the connectors are 106x100x38 mm
- Total mass is ~235 grams
Warranty and Servicing
- 1 year limited warranty when used within supplied specification.
Here at Northampton Motorsport, we also offer a full wiring and fitting service as well as engine calibration on our in house Superflow AD30 2 wheel drive chassis dyno. For more information, please contact us and a member of our team would be happy to assist with your enquiry:
All ECU’s are configured to order so the lead times can vary. Estimated dispatch time within 10 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.