The GPS-A10b unit from Life Racing features a built-in 3-axis accelerometer for measuring lateral, longitudinal and vertical acceleration. The module connects to any device via the CAN network.
Please note, the CON-A08 GPS Connector Kit is required for installation which is available separately.
- Up to 10Hz update rate
- SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS) correction
- Accurate to within 2.5m
- Stores local satellite information for under 3s “hot start”
- 3-axis accelerometer up to ±16G
- High frequency internal sampling and filtering
- Software programmable filter cut off frequencies (5-50Hz)
- 100Hz CAN transmission rate
- CAN 2.0B
- Configurable frame identifiers
- 6V to 28V DC
- 6way Deutsch Autosport connector
- CNC machined, black anodized aluminium case
- 50x50x20mm (58x50x20mm including connectors)
- Operating temperature -25 to +85°C
- Sealed to IP67
- Total Mass 65 grams
- This equipment comes with a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Failures due to misuse or damage will not be covered under warranty.
Here at Northampton Motorsport, we also offer a full wiring and fitting service as well as engine calibration on our in house Superflow AD30 2 wheel drive chassis dyno. For more information, please contact us and a member of our team would be happy to assist with your enquiry:
All ECU’s are configured to order so the lead times can vary. Estimated dispatch time within 10 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.