The GPS-AG50 by Life Racing features a built-in 6-axis motion pack for measuring lateral, longitudinal and vertical acceleration as well as roll, pitch and yaw rates. The module connects to any device via the CAN network.
Please note, the CON-A08 GPS Connector Kit is required for installation which is available separately.
- Up to 50Hz update rate
- SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS) correction
- Accurate to within 2.5m
- Stores local satellite information for under 3s “hot start”
- 3-axis accelerometer up to ±16G
- 3-axis gyroscope up to ±1000deg/s
- High frequency internal sampling and filtering
- Software programmable filter cut off frequencies (5-50Hz)
- 100Hz CAN transmission rate
- CAN 2.0B
- Configurable frame identifiers
- 6V to 28V DC
- 6way Deutsch Autosport connector
- CNC machined, black anodized aluminium case
- 50x50x20mm (58x50x20mm including connectors)
- Operating temperature -25 to +85°C
- Sealed to IP67
- Total Mass 65 grams
- This equipment comes with a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects and failures however misuse or damage will not be covered under warranty.
All ECU’s are configured to order so the lead times can vary. Estimated dispatch time within 10 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.