The Life Racing GPS-AG50 is a compact low mass unit capable of tracking vehicle speed by GPS position at 50Hz. It features a built-in 6-axis motion pack for measuring lateral, longitudinal and vertical acceleration as well as roll, pitch and yaw rates. The module connects to any device via the CAN network.
This GPS module comes supplied with the Life Racing Remote GPS Aerial. This allows for optimal mounting in the chassis of the sensor package whilst at the same time allowing optimal GPS aerial positioning for optimal coverage.
Please note: The CON-A08 GPS Connector Kit is required for installation which is available separately.
Life Racing GPS-AG50 Specification:
- Up to 50Hz update rate
- SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS) correction
- Accurate to within 2.5m
- Stores local satellite information for under 3s “hot start”
- 3-axis accelerometer up to ±16G
- 3-axis gyroscope up to ±1000deg/s
- High frequency internal sampling and filtering
- Software programmable filter cut off frequencies (5-50Hz)
- 100Hz CAN transmission rate
- CAN 2.0B
- Configurable frame identifiers
- 6V to 28V DC
- 6way Deutsch Autosport connector
- CNC machined, black anodized aluminium case
- 50x50x20 mm (58x50x20 mm including connectors)
- Operating temperature -25 to +85°C
- Sealed to IP67
- Total Mass 65 grams
This equipment comes with a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects and failures however misuse or damage will not be covered under warranty.
Estimated dispatch time within 5 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.