Motorsport CFS 5w40 NT+ Competition fully synthetic Nanodrive triple ester engine oil.
For competition engines where maximum power release is the preferred criteria. Ideal for qualifying with the power and performance to last an arduous race event.
Suitable for all race types including endurance, time attack, sprints, hill climb, circuit racing and rallying, More suited for professional race teams and organisations where performance without compromise is required. Suitable for all normally aspirated and turbocharged engines.
Suitable for operating at 125°C with peak temperatures up to 150°C.
- Density @ 15° C. g/ml: 0.855
- Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt: 13.4
- Flashpoint °C: >200
Nanodrive is the award-winning Millers Oils motorsport brand that incorporates advanced nanoparticle technology for high performance applications, where stress on components is at its limit.
In engine oils. Nanodrive technology combines advanced nanoparticles with triple ester chemistry to greatly reduce friction, protect against wear and maximise power.
- Fully synthetic oil protects engine at both low start-up and high running temperatures.
- Triple ester formulation works synergistically for optimised film strength and anti-wear protection.
- Second generation NANODRIVE low friction technology maximises power.
- Our CFS NT+ range delivers greater than 53%* reduction in friction.
- Reduction in wear scar up to 48%*
- Improved reliability through reduced component failures
Estimated dispatch time within 5 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.