Millers 5w30 Semi synthetic, full SAPS, for use in petrol, diesel engines.
- Excellent low temperature flow when cold starting, helping to instantly protect vital components
- Viscosity stability at high temperatures, delivering reduced wear and tear on the engine and its components
- Formulated with technology to provide engine cleanliness and durability which improves fuel economy, reduces emissions and provides extended drain capability
- Utilising mid SAPS technology protecting particulate filters and controlling soot build up, Millers Oils stop start technology delivers instant protection under hot or cold conditions
- Density @ 15°C, g/ml: 0.847
- Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt: 11.8
- Flashpoint °C: >200
- ACEA A3/B4,ACEA A3/B3
- API SN, CF
- BMW Longlife-01, BMW Longlife-98
- Fiat 9.55535-G1
- Ford WSS-M2C913-B. Ford W5S-M20913-A
- ILSAC GE-2
- MB 229.5, MB 229.3, MB 229.1
- pA B71-2296 <2014. PSA B71-2295
- P6A B71-2294
- Renault RN0700 / RN0710
- VW 502 00 / 505 00, VWV 500 00 / 501 01
- Asian Manufacturers
For further information on suitability, please see the Engine Oil Specification document which can be found below.
Estimated dispatch time within 5 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.