Classic Sport 20w50 from Millers Oils is a high performance SAE 20w50 semi synthetic multigrade engine oil. This Millers Classic Sport 20w50 Engine Oil is ideally suited to Aston Martin, Jaguar, Ferrari, Lotus and similar high specific output engines, yet suitable for all discerning owners who want the best possible oil for their classic engine.
- Uses latest lubricant technology to engineer a premium semi synthetic multigrade for high performance classic engines
- Incorporation of high levels of synthetic base fluids provides increased protection under arduous conditions of load and temperature
- Maintains high oil pressures and reduces oil consumption
- Density @ 15°C, g/ml: 0.890
- Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt: 17.9
- Flashpoint, °C: >200
- API SJ
- SAE viscosity grade: 20w50
- Specific gravity at 15°C: 0.885
- Kinematic viscosity at 100°C: 18.1cSt
- Kinematic viscosity at 40°C: 157c5t
- Viscosity index: 128
- Pour point °C: <-15
- Flashpoint °C: >200
- Cold crank viscosity: 9,500cP max
Estimated dispatch time within 3 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.