Millers CVL Turbo (CVL Extra) octavin booster, competition valve lubricant and combustion enhancer.
- One bottle (500 ml) to 20 litres [maximum] unleaded petrol for all motorsport applications
- Precise treatment levels should be determined by test bed experimentation
- Avoid strong direct light and heat
- For maximum benefit use in conjunction with premium, higher octane unleaded fuel
- Millers CVL Turbo (Extra) is used by an increasing number of engine builders to compensate for the deterioration in pump fuel
- Specific Gravity @ 15°0: 0.910
- Flashpoint °C: >62
- Colour: Pale Yellow Liquid
Features & Benefits
- Adds up to 4 octane numbers to base fuel.
- Enables older competition engines to run on unleaded fuel
- Proven chemistry protects against valve seat recession.
- Provides similar flame front control as lead, thereby enabling engines to run more advanced ignition timing without danger of pre-ignition or detonation.
- Mixes with leaded, unleaded, lead replacement petrol, and other fuels containing octane enhancing additives including oxygenates such as ethanol and MTBE.
- Equally effective in modern engines fitted with knock sensors and catalytic convertors.
- Protects against the corrosive effects of ethanol found in modern E5 and E10 unleaded petrol
Estimated dispatch time within 5 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.