Millers CVL Turbo octavin booster, competition valve lubricant and combustion enhancer.
- One bottle (500 mls] to 20 litres [maximum] unleaded petrol for all motorsport applications
- Precise treatment levels should be determined by test bed experimentation
- Avoid strong direct light and heat
- For maximum benefit use in conjunction with premium, higher octane unleaded fuel
- Millers CVL Turbo is used by an increasing number of engine builders to compensate for the deterioration in pump fuel
- Specific Gravity @ 15°0: 0.910
- Flashpoint °C: .60
- Colour: Pale Yellow Liquid
- Use with modern fuels to increase octane levels by up to 4 octane numbers (40 points)
- Provides improved performance for race, rally or track day
- Provides similar flame front control as lead, thereby enabling engines to run more advanced ignition timing without danger of pre-ignition or detonation
- Mixes with leaded, unleaded, LP and other fuels containing octane enhancing additives such as oxygenates, ethanol and MTBE
- Equally effective in modern engines fitted with knock sensors and catalytic convertors
Estimated dispatch time within 5 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.