Millers CVL Competition Valve Lubricant & Combustion Enhancer.
- A valve seat lubricant and combustion enhancer that protects against valve seat recession
- Use as a lead substitute to prevent valve seat recession
- Used by engine builders to compensate for the deterioration in pump fuel
- Protects vehicles susceptible to the destructive effects of ethanol
1 x Millers CVL 250ml bottle treats 20 Litres of unleaded fuel
- Specific Gravity a 15°C: 0.870
- Flashpoint °C: >62
- Colour: Pale Yellow
Features & Benefits
- Enables older competition engines to run on unleaded fuel*
- Proven chemistry protects against valve seat recession
- Provides similar flame front control as lead, thereby enabling engines to run more advanced ignition timing without danger of pre-ignition or detonation
- Mixes with leaded, unleaded, LP and other fuels containing octane enhancing additives such as oxygenates, ethanol and MTBE
- Equally effective in modern engines fitted with knock sensors and catalytic convertors
- Protects against the corrosive effects of ethanol found in modern E5 and E10 unleaded petrol
* Please refer to Motorsport governing body for fuel treatment regulations.
Estimated dispatch time within 3 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.