Millers 320 Plus Racing Brake Fluid.
- Designed for racing and high performance braking systems where a non-mineral fluid is required and high braking temperatures are experienced
- Extended performance DOT 4 formulation suitable for competition use
- Equilibrium Reflux Boiling Point above 320°C
- Wet Equilibrium Boiling Point above 195°C
- Kinematic Viscosity @ 100 °C, cSt: 2.60
- Density @ 20°C: 1.080
Features & Benefits
- Millers 320 Plus Racing Brake Fluid has a dry boiling point of above 320°C in comparison to the 230°C required for standard DOT 4 fluids. It has the capability to perform at the high braking temperatures found under arduous racing conditions
- Robust against water absorption improving resistance to vapor lock
- Compatible with DOT 3 & 5.1 brake fluids
- Sustains a higher temperature in comparison to the Millers 300 plus Racing Brake Fluid.
U.S. FMVSS No.116 DOT 4
SAE J1704, SAE J 1703
Estimated dispatch time within 3 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.