High boiling point Racing brake fluid.
- Designed for racing and high performance braking systems where a non-mineral fluid is required and high braking temperatures are experienced.
- Extended performance DOT 4 formulation suitable for track days and competition use.
- Equilibrium Reflux Boiling Point above 300°C Wet Equilibrium Boiling Point above 195°C
- Kinematic Viscosity @ 100 °C, cSt: 2.59
- Density @ 20°€: 1.078
- Racing Brake Fluid 300 Plus has a dry boiling point of above 300°C in comparison to the 230°C required for standard DOT 4 fluids. It has the capability to perform at the high braking temperatures found under arduous racing conditions
- Robust against water absorption improving resistance to vapor lock
- Compatible with DOT 3 & 5.1 brake fluids
U.S. FMVSS No.116 DOT 4
SAE J1704, SAE J 1703
Estimated dispatch time within 5 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.