Millers C3 5w30 Fully synthetic, mid SAPS, for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines.
- Excellent low temperature flow when cold starting, helping to instantly protect vital components
- Viscosity stability at high temperatures, delivering reduced wear and tear on the engine and its components
- Formulated with technology to provide engine cleanliness and durability which improves fuel economy, reduces emissions and provides extended drain capability
- Utilising mid SAPS technology protecting particulate filters and controlling soot build up, Millers Oils stop start technology delivers instant protection under hot or cold conditions
- Density @ 15°C, g/ml: 0.848
- Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt: 12.0
- Flashpoint °C: >200
- API SN, CF
- BMW Longlife-04
- Chrysler MS-11106
- Fiat 9.55535-53
- GM-LL-B-025, GM-LL-A-025
- MB 229.51. MB 229.31
- Porsche C30
- VW 504 00 / 507 00, VW 506 00 / 506 01
- MW 503 00 / 503 01, VW 502 00 / 505 01
- VW 502 00 / 505 00
- Asian manufacturers
- Millers Oils underwrites this product for GM dexos 2 applications
For further information on suitability, please see the Engine Oil Specification document which can be found below.
Estimated dispatch time within 5 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.