Millers CTV 20W50 competition semi synthetic Nanodrive transverse engine oil.
Specifically formulated for competition Minis and any application where the engine and gearbox share the same oil, and especially suitable where a limited slip differential is used.
Generally suitable for all gearboxes that specify a 20w-50 engine oil.
- Density la 15°c, q/ml: 0.889
- Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C. cSt: 18.0
- Flashpoint °C: >220
What is Nanodrive?
Nanodrive is the award-winning Millers Oils motorsport brand that incorporates advanced nanopartide technology for high performance applications, where stress on components is at its limit.
How does it work?
In engine and gear oils, Nanodrive technology combines advanced nanoparticles with synthetic technology to greatly reduce friction, protect against wear and maximise power.
Features & Benefits
- The unique engine and gear oil uses a semi- synthetic base fluid formulation and special additive svstem to provide maximum engine protection along with transmission performance to API GL-4 Level, the normal performance level demanded for gearboxes.
- Suitable for conventional engines that have heavily loaded skew gears, often due to running high oil pressure
- Specially designed for classic mini engines and is compatible with older seal types and technology which maintains oil pressure and reduces oil consumption
- Millers latest additive package technology incorporates high levels of ZDDP* additive for optimum wear protection
*ZDDP – Zinc Dithiophosphate anti-wear additive
Estimated dispatch time within 5 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.