Mineral, CRO 10w40 multi viscosity running in oil.
Used to run in rebuilt engines to ensure correct “bedding” in of highly stressed engine components such as the crankshaft and valve train etc.
The running in procedure can be carried out on a test bed or in vehicle on the road. May be used for light operational duties up to 500mls/800kms if running in on the road.
- Density @ 15° C. g/ml: 0.870
- Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt: 14.1
- Flashpoint °C: >220
- By using the Competition Running In Oil the engine will produce peak power and torque when required
- Increased component longevity through Blower wear
- Lower oil consumption
- Maintains oil pressure
- Avoids bore glazing and high blow-by
Estimated dispatch time within 3 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.