Millers 5w40 Fully synthetic, full SAPS, for use in petrol, diesel engines.
- Excellent low temperature flow when cold starting, helping to instantly protect vital components
- Viscosity stability at high temperatures, delivering reduced wear and tear on the engine and its components
- Formulated with technology to provide engine cleanliness and durability which improves fuel economy, reduces emissions and provides extended drain capability
- Millers Oils stop start technology delivers instant protection under hot or cold conditions
- Density @ 15°C, g/ml: 0.848
- Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt: 13.8
- Flashpoint °C: >200
- ACEA A3/B4,ACEA A3/B3
- API SN, SM, SL, CF
- BMW Longlife-01
- BMW Longlife-98
- Chrysler MS-12991
- Fiat 9.55535-22. Fiat 9.55535-N2
- Fiat 9.55535-M2, Fiat 9 55535-H2
- GM-LL-B-025. GM-LL-A-025
- MB 226.5. MB 229.5. MB 229 3 MB 229.1
- Porsche A40
- PSAB71-2296 <2014. PSA B71-2205
- PSA B71-2294
- Renault RN0700 / RN0710
- MW 500 00 / 505 00
- Asian manufacturers
For further information on suitability, please see the Engine Oil Specification document which can be found below.
Estimated dispatch time within 5 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.