Millers EPS (Ethanol Protection system) is suitable for two and four stroke petrol engines, vintage and modern classic vehicles (manufactured before 2011), Motorcycles, scooters, jet skis, small boats, small garden plant machinery and any type of vehicle that is compatible with E5 or E10 unleaded petrol.
1 x 250ml bottle treats 50 Litres (1 x 50L Tank) of E5/E10 unleaded petrol.
Millers EPS is also available in a higher concentrate (Millers EPS Multi Shot) which can be mixed into 10 times the amount of fuel.
- Specific gravity at 15°C: 0.820
- Flashpoint °C: 75
- Colour: Clear
- Combats the adverse effects of ethanol found in E5 and E10 unleaded petrol
- Prevents fuel system corrosion
- Protects metal components
- Carburettor anti-icing formula
- Compatible with catalytic converters
- Endorsed by the Federation of British Historic Vehicle Clubs (FBHVC)
Estimated dispatch time within 5 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.