Exceptional protection for vehicles requiring a 20w50 viscosity engine oil. Incorporating high quality fully synthetic base oils and modern innovative additive technology, combined with period viscometrics to provide optimum lubrication characteristics for engines manufactured in the immediate post-war period through to the early 1980s. Intended for use in arduous applications such as sustained fast road use, track and motorsport. Suitable for operating at 125°C with peak temperatures up to 150°C.
- A reduction in friction of up to 63% providing a reduction in wear of up to 38% compared to other synthetic based non Nanodrive 20w50 grades
- The coefficient of friction reduces rapidly as the engine temperature rises, maximising fuel economy and reducing emissions accordingly which protects against wear, extending engine component life
- Overall running costs are reduced through lower fuel consumption and longer component life
- API SL/CF
- SAE viscosity grade: 20w50
- Specific gravity at 15°C: 0 868
- Kinematic viscosity at 100°C: 18.5cSt
- Kinematic viscosity at 40°C: 156.8cSt
- Viscosity index:133
- Pour point °C: <-15
- Flashpoint °C: > 200
- Cold crank viscosity: 500cP max
Estimated dispatch time within 5 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.