Motorsport CFS 10w60 Competition fully synthetic Nanodrive triple ester engine oil.
Recommended for competition or modified engines where maximum power release is the preferred criteria, and ideal for fast road or track day use.
Suitable for all normally aspirated and turbo-charged engines, as well as high revving engines used in circuit racing or larger engines in short duration (e.g. high climbs and springs). Suitable for operating temperatures of 125°C, with peak temperatures up to 150°C.
Generally more suited to the racing enthusiast that competes on an amateur level where performance without compromise is required.
- Density @ 15°C, g/ml: 0.865
- Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt: 22.5
- Flash point °C: >220
Nanodrive is the award-winning Millers Oils motorsport brand that incorporates advanced nanopartide technology for high performance applications, where stress on components is at its limit.
In engine oils, Nanodrive technology combines advanced nanoparticles with triple ester chemistry to greatly reduce friction, protect against wear and maximise power.
- High quality oils protect engine at both low start-up and high running temperatures
- CFS triple ester formulation works synergistically for optimised film strength band anti-wear protection
- Original Nanodrive low-friction technology increase power
Estimated dispatch time within 5 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.