Millers Trident Professional C3 5w40 is a Fully synthetic Engine Oil, mid SAPS, for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent low temperature flow when cold starting, helping to instantly protect vital components
- Viscosity stability at high temperatures, delivering reduced wear and tear on the engine and its components
- Formulated with technology to provide engine cleanliness and durability which reduces emissions and provides extended drain capability
- Utilising mid SAPS technology protecting particulate filters and controlling soot build up
- Millers Oils stop start technology delivers instant protection under hot or cold conditions
- Density @ 15°C, g/ml: 0.847
- Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt: 13.5
- Flashpoint °C: >200
- ACEA C3
- API SN, CF
- BMW Longlife-04
- Fiat 9.55535-T2. Fiat 9.55535-52
- Ford WSS-M2C917-A
- GM Dexos 2
- GM-LL-B-025. GM-LL-A-025
- MB 226.5. MB 229 51. MB 229.31
- Porsche A40
- PGA B71-2290 <2014
- Renault RN0700 / RN0710
- VW 502 00 / 505 01, VW 502 D0/505 00
- Asian manufacturers
For further information on Millers Trident Professional C3 5w40 Engine Oil suitability, please see the Engine Oil Specification document which can be found below.
Estimated dispatch time within 3 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.