Syvecs GDI Driver has been designed to work with all types of Engine Management system. The input stage of the driver for each GDI Injector output can receive either IGBT (Pull to Ground) or TTL (5v).
All of this is packaged in a lightweight CNC billet aluminium case with a waterproof 35way AMP Connector. Automotive spec -40C to 125C
Default Configuration = 10Amps Boost @ 65v, 6Amps Peak, 4Amps Hold. Maximum available current 20Amps
Adjustment of any of the following parameter can be done to suit any Solenoid Injector:
- Current threshold in Boost Phase
- Peak Current threshold in Peak Phase
- Hold Current threshold in Hold Phase
- Fixed time for high side switch off in Peak phase
- Fixed time for end of Peak phase
- Bypass Fixed time for Bypass phase
- Fixed time for high side switch off in Hold phase
- Fixed time for end of Hold Phase (timeout)
Here at Northampton Motorsport, we also offer a full wiring and fitting service as well as engine calibration on our in house Superflow AD30 2 wheel drive chassis dyno. For more information, please contact us and a member of our team would be happy to assist with your enquiry:
All ECU’s are configured to order so the lead times can vary. Estimated dispatch time within 10 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.