The Syvecs AWD Controller form the Nissan R35 GTR is a standalone AWD/4WD/Centre Diff controller designed to control any AWD/4WD Solenoid/Motor to a maximum of 30 Amps via pin sharing logic. OEM designed controllers are locked down and not adjustable, but by simply fitting The Syvecs AWD Module a whole new level of control is available. The AWD Controller allows users to optimise control and provide the best performance available from the powertrain.
The R35 GTR version of the controller replicates all the OEM CAN information as well as pick up lots of variable from the OEM Can to link into the control strategies like Steering Angle, Brake Pressure, Rpm, Tps, Lateral G, Yaw, Long G, Speeds, Temperatures and mode switches.
The R Mode Button on the R35 GTR is used for Map switching so allows users to be able to change between Awd Select 1 & 2 which means all the maps below can be adjusted. You can also enable the burnout mode to be active when Snow mode is active, Hazards are on or if handbrake is present.
Syvecs also sell an optional loom to allow external Burnout switches to be mounted and Live adjustment potentiometers which gives drivers the ability to adjust the AWD Duty on the move or go 2wd from the flick of a switch.
Limp Protection options for large slip, high current, high temps which warn the driver but keep awd active unlike the OEM controllers which shut down the outputs which is not ideal with high horsepower!
- Left Foot Braking
- Front Slip
- Rear Slip
- Centre Slip
- Steering Angle
- AWD Temp
- AWD Pressure
- AWD Potentiometer
- Tyre Diameter adjustment under sensors
- Via Dedication Switched input
- Via Can bus Message
- Via OEM Functions
- Maximum Duty
- Launch Control Limit
- Duty Rate of Change
- Decay/Hold Functions
- Over Current Protection
- Over Slip Protection
- Over Temp Protection
- AWD Cooling pump control logic
- The Syvecs AWD Module also has a dedicated Can bus transmit area where users can send variables from the AWD to external control units for monitoring or to OEM Canbus system via custom Identifiers and byte structuring
- External sensors can be connected to the AWD module and then linearized in the Syvecs Scal Software
- The Syvecs AWD Controller has a spare output which can be used for sending an output signal (lowside) to a Shift light or a Up-Paddle lever. This is particularly useful with high power applications as drivers wont pull the paddle quick enough in the lower gears and miss the optimal shift point or hit the rev-limiter.
- On Firmware level 1.15 + , a change light strategy is present which can be used to replicate a Upshift paddle on the car. This can be done based on speed, tps and rpm.
- Maximum of 30 Amps via pin sharing (HBR1&2 or HBR3&4)
- Onboard Current Monitoring of each output
- 2 x CanBus – Configurable Transmit Via Scal Program
- 4 x Analog inputs for assigning Burnout Switch, Adjustment Pot, Pressure sensor and Temp sensor
- USB Connection – Dedicated Scal software with full calibration control
- VCDS Support – Communicates with OEM Tools and Replicates OEM Haldex Ecu’s
- Mains Power control circuit based from Ignition Switch
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Weatherproof Enclosure
- 125c Temperature capable
- 6v to 25v capable
Estimated dispatch time within 10 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.