The Syvecs GDI4 Stand Alone Engine Management System is designed to directly control and drive all Gasoline Direct injectors including parts from Ford, GM and Bosch (including Bosch Motorsport types) without the need for an external driver box. As standard it caters for 4 Cylinder engines but we can provide for more cylinders via the use of the Syvecs S12 ECU and GDI Boxes.
In addition, the Syvecs GDI4 is cased in a sealed aluminium billet unit and comes with 1 x waterproof connectors offering 88 pins.
Syvecs GDI4 Specification:
- 24 x General Purpose Analogue Inputs:
- 16 x 5V/Bipolar, Sensor/Sync/Speed, Programmable Trigger Voltages
- 4 x 5V Sensor Input
- 4 x Thermistor Sensor Input
- 2 x NTK Lambda Inputs
- 2 x K-Type Thermocouple Circuit
- 2 x Knock Input
- 24 x High/Low Side Driver Outputs:
- 4 x Half Bridge Outputs (Max 10 Amps)
- 12 x Low Side Injection/PWM Outputs (Max 10 Amps)
- 4 x TTL / IGBT Ignition Drivers
- 4 x GDI Drivers
- 2 x Can 2.0B
- 1 x Rs232 Output
- 100 Mhz Full Duplex Ethernet For Connection To PC For Programming And Data Download
- Up to 64MB Internal Logging Memory aswell as Onboard Laptop Logging
- 6 to 20v input voltage range with reverse polarity protection
- 3 x regulated 5V sensor supply outputs with protection
- Operating Temperature -25 to +95 C
- Dimensions 178 x 122 x 36 mm
Unsure what model ECU is right for you?
Please see the Syvecs model comparison below which highlights all of the main differences of the various models of Syvecs ECU’s.
Here at Northampton Motorsport, we also offer a full wiring and fitting service as well as engine calibration on our in house Superflow AD30 2 wheel drive chassis dyno. For more information, please contact us and a member of our team would be happy to assist with your enquiry:Contact Us
All ECU’s are configured to order so the lead times can vary. Estimated dispatch time within 10 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.