The Syvecs VAG MQB4 AWD Controller module is a standalone AWD/4WD/Centre Diff controller. It has been designed to control the haldex system on VAG group MQB cars.
The MQB version of the controller replicates all the OEM CAN information. It also picks up lots of variables from the OEM Can to link into the control strategies like: Steering Angle, Brake Pressure, Rpm, Tps, Lateral G, Yaw, Long G, Speeds, Temperatures and mode switches.
Limp Protection options for large slip, high current, high temps which warn the driver but keep AWD active. This is unlike the OEM controllers which shut down the outputs. This is not ideal with high horsepower!
The Drive Mode Button on the MQB is used for Map switching so allows users to be able to change between AWD Select 1, 2, 3 which means all the maps below can be adjusted. You can also enable the burnout mode to be active when Hazards are on or if handbrake is present.
With the use of the Syvecs Scal Software, users can connect to the Device and adjust over 40 maps to adjust the control of the solenoids/motors used in the AWD systems.
Live adjustment potentiometers which gives drivers the ability to adjust the AWD Duty on the move or go 2wd from the flick of a switch.
Syvecs VAG MQB4 AWD Controller Available Maps:
- Left Foot Braking
- Front Slip
- Rear Slip
- Centre Slip
- Steering Angle
- AWD Temp
- AWD Pressure
- AWD Potentiometer
- Tyre Diameter adjustment under sensors
- Via Dedication Switched input
- Via Can bus Message
- Via OEM Functions
- Maximum Duty
- Launch Control Limit
- Duty Rate of Change
- Decay/Hold Functions
- Over Current Protection
- Over Slip Protection
- Over Temp Protection
- AWD Cooling pump control logic
- The Syvecs AWD Unit also has a dedicated Can bus transmit area where users can send variables from the AWD to external control units for monitoring or to OEM Canbus system via custom Identifiers and byte structuring
- External sensors can be connected to the AWD module and then linearized in the Syvecs Scal Software
- Maximum of 30 Amps via pin sharing (HBR1&2 or HBR3&4)
- Onboard Current Monitoring of each output
- 2 x CanBus – Configurable Transmit Via Scal Program
- 4 x Analog inputs for assigning Burnout Switch, Adjustment Pot, Pressure sensor and Temp sensor.
- 4 x MagnetoResistive ABS Sensor Inputs for direct Speed monitoring
- USB Connection – Dedicated Scal software with full calibration control
- VCDS Support – Communicates with OEM Tools and Replicates OEM Haldex Ecu’s
- Mains Power control circuit based from Ignition Switch
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Weatherproof Enclosure
- 125c Temperature capable
- 6v to 25v capable
Estimated dispatch time within 10 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.