The X4 Expander is fitted with four Half Bridges drivers which are capable of driving Low, High or joined in pairs as a full bridge motor driver. Each of the four H-Bridge Outputs is equipped with a current monitoring circuit which can be assigned in strategies on Syvecs Engine Controllers or as Current Limiting functions in other applications.
Four MagnetoResitive circuits make reading the ABS sensors found on most new automotive applications easier by just needing to connect one side of the sensor to the X4 and the other side to Ground.
The four 0-5v Analog inputs are not capable of frequency detection but are useful for monitoring of switches, pressure transducer or positional sensors.
Able to withstand the toughest of conditions and high temperatures the X4 is useful for many applications whether it’s for external Drive By Wire support, Electronic Wastegates, Fuel Pump Controller and more.
Two canbus interfaces are fitted on the X4 which are setup out of the box for Slave Control with a any of the Syvecs S7,S8,S12 Ecu or can Support for other Ecu’s.
Syvecs X4 Expander Specification:
- 4 Half Bridge Outputs (Supports: Full Bridge, Lowside or HighSide Drive)
- 15Amp Peak (100ms) 8Amp Continuous
- Current Monitoring on each pin
- 4 Analogue or switch inputs (0-5V)
- 4 MagnetoResistive Wheel Speed Sensor Inputs
- USB For Updates and Config
- 2 x CAN 2.0B interface for communication with other controllers or logging systems
- 1 x Kline Interface
- 6 to 26V input voltage range
- Ignition Switch Logic with high current supply
- IP67 Sealed in Automotive Spec -40c to 125c
- 34 way Superseal 1.0
- 85mm x 70mm x 48mm
Here at Northampton Motorsport, we also offer a full wiring and fitting service as well as engine calibration on our in house Superflow AD30 2 wheel drive chassis dyno. For more information, please contact us and a member of our team would be happy to assist with your enquiry:
Estimated dispatch time within 5 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.